- 86 mm x 54 mm (credit card size)
- 76 mm x 50 mm (business card size)
- Custom sizes and shapes such as square or large sizes for metal invitation cards available
- 0.3 mm – Most common due to its affordable price point.
- 0.5 mm – Excellent size for membership cards and less bendable.
- 0.8 mm – Absolute minimum we recommend for a bottle opener card
- 1 mm – Used for more specialty cases
We have 28 different stock Lace Pattern options that can be placed on your Gold Metal Business Card . However, don’t let this limit you as you can choose your own design or edit the current designs we have.
This metal business card on the right shows an example of how precise the design can be cut down into most shapes. If you must know the measurement, we can go down to 0.5 microns width which is about 0.0005mm.
Rather than having a flat metal card, etching provides a unique texture. Here’s an example on the left of an etched metal business card with a mirror finish.
You also have the option to print inside this etched area as this ensures longer lasting ink on your card and prevents it rubbing off.
By using a minimum 0.5mm thick metal card, Deep Etching can be achieved. This can give an ultra-high quality and industrial feel to your metal business card.
Brushed or Mirror Finish
The picture above is a perfect example of a mirror finished metal card and the card on the right has a brushed finish giving a more luxurious look.